Friday Afternoon HOT JOBS, December 19, 2014
PART TIME LABORER (BOSTON)
Boston Solid Waste Company is seeking part-time help with residential trash collection.
MONDAYS ONLY! With the possibility of one more day, at $26/hour.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: INFO@SUNRISESCAVENGER.COM.
PROFESSIONAL MOVERS WANTED (JAMAICA PLAIN)
compensation: as per experience
VALID MASS DRIVERS LICENSE ONLY PLEASE.
Professional Quality Moving Company seeks dependable, drug-free, experienced movers, crew chiefs and helpers.
Must be willing to take training. Experience preferred, but an enthusiastic, intelligent, energetic individual
can be trained. At least part-time through the winter, possibly full time for the right candidate.
The following is preferable--READ CAREFULLY:
--At least 3 YEARS relevant experience with a highly rated moving company
--Dependability and promptness a MUST
--Valid MA driver's license and DOT medical card a big plus
--Ability to learn the proper trade techniques through training programs and on-the-job instruction
--Clean and neat appearance (Company apparel provided)
--ON TIME and RELIABLE
REPLY WITH A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR EXPERIENCE, for which companies you worked and for how long,
and relevant references. IF YOU DO NOT, YOUR REPLY WILL BE ERASED.
If you can't follow an instruction when replying, how can we expect you to follow instructions on a job?
Must pass MA CORI check/possible drug screening.
REPLY BY EMAIL: BSBKP-4810997515@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
PT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - SATURDAYS (NEWTON)
compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Exxcel Gymnastics & Climbing, a well-established gymnastics and climbing school located in Newton, MA is currently interviewing for part time office help on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. The ideal candidate should be a dependable,
Self-directed person with office experience.
Duties include customer service, student enrollment, event scheduling, billing and general office duties.
Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Jack Rabbit software is a plus.
Please email resumes to the attention of Karen.
REPLY BY EMAIL: SKKKC-4810960695@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
PINE STREET INN, MEDICAL BILLING COORDINATOR (JAMAICA PLAIN)
compensation: Do not wish to advertise
170 Morton St, Jamaica Plain
40 hours, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Pine Street Inn operates two (2) programs that are supported by third party payers -- Men's Stabilization and
CSPECH Housing Support. The Medical Billing Coordinator will manage and coordinate the entry of medical service data required by the third party payers. In that capacity, the incumbent will work closely with the intake and clinical staff
and will interface with a firm that PSI has contracted with to augment the billing function.
• High school diploma and post-secondary education/training in third party payer requirements and functions
• Prior experience with third party payer billing management and software systems
• Knowledge of MassHealth coverage types and Managed Care Organizations
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time and utilize a desktop computer
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
REPLY BY EMAIL: FF7DM-4810949713@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
BI-LINGUAL SPANISH COORDINATOR (BOSTON)
compensation: US$15 per hour
Our client, located near the Andrew Sq. T stop, is looking for a bilingual Spanish assistant to join their
Quality Assurance team! This position starts off as a temporary role, paying approximately $15/hr. and has
a strong likelihood of converting to a permanent position with a salary in the low-to-mid $30ks.
In this role you would assist in documenting, administering and improving management control systems including:
vendor management, certifications, complains and internal audits. You would coordinate vendor management programs,
act as document controller, update policies and procedures, and coordinate lab testing as well as maintain files of results.
Candidates must be bilingual in Spanish and English, have great MS Office skills, be comfortable multi-tasking and
be able to stay focused on premium internal and external customer service.
This position will pay up to $15/hr. on the temp side and up to $16/hr. once perm.
Qualified candidates should apply today!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
RECEPTIONIST – MEDICAL OFFICE FLOAT POSITION – BILINGUAL PREFERRED
Reports to the Multi-Site Office Manager. This position provides specialty clerical and administrative support to the
front office operations at numerous sites and includes support to the Medical Team and Medical Records Department
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Greet clients at the reception desk.
2. Answer incoming phones and confirm patient appointments via phone calls.
3. Maintain medical records and filing.
4. Pull patient files for doctors and clinicians prior to appointments.
5. Register and process new patient paperwork, including computer data entry.
6. Verify insurance eligibility and assess co-payment as necessary.
7. Check and correct all demographics and insurance information for on-going patients.
8. Work closely with other support staff and clinicians.
9. When instructed, audit records at the various sites.
High School Diploma or GED required. Previous office experience required. Computer literacy required.
Some knowledge of insurance preferred. Must have the ability to travel between various locations.
Bilingual ability (Spanish) highly preferred.
REPLY BY EMAIL: BBJZG-4811000948@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST (BOSTON)
Our client is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist for their office, located in Boston. The Receptionist will be
responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests,
answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
• Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
• Route calls to specific people.
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Send email and faxes.
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
• 1-2 years of experience or recent graduate with relevant internships
• Detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to:
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you're looking for a career change, a temporary position
or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with
some of Boston's leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership
job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that
we expect to fill in the near future.
FT UNIT CLERK (DEPT. OF MENTAL HEALTH,
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS)
Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
170 Morton Street
Civil Service position
$35,009.52 to $47,410.22 Annually
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Incumbents function as clerk, secretary and receptionist on a patient care unit to assist in the provision of
optimal patient care and a safe, organized and harmonious unit environment and works under the direction of
the Director of Quality Systems and nurse manager of the assigned unit.
The Unit Clerk is responsible for organizing and maintaining the clerical aspects of an assigned hospital unit(s).
Duties include: maintaining patient medical records in a neat and orderly manner; typing and photocopying
minutes, reports, treatment plans, and unit based schedules; typing letters, filling requests for information,
fielding telephone calls, and forwarding informational requests/needs to appropriate personnel; and,
completing data entry into Mental Health Information System, as assigned. In addition this position
provides assistance with payroll completion, clerical support for the Nursing Department and
processing of designated personnel actions.
Applicants must have at least (A) three years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, experience in
office work, or (B) any equivalent combination of the required experience and the substitutions allowed.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
Ability to type 35 words per minute.
Ability to operate a personal computer.
Ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
Ability to deal tactfully with others.
Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with others.
How To Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter by mail, fax or in person to:
Health Office of Human Resources
Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
170 Morton Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
When applying for a position remember to include posting ID #J45729 on all corresponding documents.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (EAST BOSTON)
Reports to the Multi-Site Office Manager (MSOM) and, in their absence, the North Harbor Outpatient Services Access Manager. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the staff of Conexions Day Treatment, and supporting the MSOM in the administrative operations of the program and site.
1. Perform general support staff duties, including but not limited to: prompt and courteous answering of all phone calls, and triageing, directing or transferring calls as needed; greeting and offering assistance to all visitors or persons served and directing them as necessary; checking often for and distributing faxes, US mail and interoffice mail
2. Maintain accuracy of AR database demographic and insurance information for all persons served and as directed. Maintain accuracy of all demographic and insurance information in any other EHR used at the site.
3. Checking insurance eligibility as directed by the MSOM and conveying any needs for prior authorization paperwork to clinicians on the same day to prevent any lapses in insurance coverage.
4. Tracking and preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports as directed by the MSOM or Conexions Program Manager.
5. File documents in paper charts as necessary, and maintain these charts in the records room. Complete and mail, in a timely fashion, all consents for the release of information from outside facilities, and file or scan copies into client record as per protocol.
6. General office upkeep and maintenance. i.e. organizing paper files, sending faxes, coordination of ordering and restocking supplies, tracking petty cash and other duties as directed by the MSOM or Conexions Program Manager.
7. Serve as the point for communication of procedural information.
8. Completion of weekly time sheet, and collection/faxing of signed timesheets as directed by MSOM and/or Conexions Program Manager .
9. Other duties as assigned by the Multi-Site Office Manager.
1. Attend relevant meetings as necessary.
High School Diploma or GED completion required; Associate's degree preferred. Previous office experience required. Word-processing knowledge and computer skills are a must.
Knowledge of Windows application (Word, Excel, and Access) preferred. Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
The ability to work with people and maintain a pleasant professional attitude with persons served and fellow employees.
REPLY BY EMAIL: P9PP9-4811004702@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
OFFICE ASSISTANT FOR A MEDIUM SIZE COMPANY (CAMBRIDGE)
compensation: commensurate with experience level
Seeking motivated person, able to work in fast paced and sometimes noisy environment,
must be able to concentrate on task, and pay attention to detail.
Position reports to the business owner, operations manager, and company controller.
The general tasks are listed below:
• Scheduling estimates, coordinating with customers, work crews, and managers
• Accounts payable
• Typing estimates
• Filing and organizing
• Answering phone calls/company email
• Customer service
• Preparing and updating schedules
• General office tasks
• Other miscellaneous ad hoc tasks
Willing to train the right candidate.
Ideal candidate will have some office experience, be willing to learn, accounting knowledge,
and experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and QuickBooks.
Please include salary requirements with resume.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
We have health insurance and dental insurance partially paid by the company, a retirement plan,
six paid holidays, one week vacation after a year of employment, two weeks’ vacation after five years of employment.
REPLY BY EMAIL: BHTPP-4810587956@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS / HOME HEALTH AIDES / PATIENT CARE ASSOCIATES
(BOSTON / WALTHAM)
compensation: Commensurate with experience
We are looking for top-notch CNAs/HHAs/Nursing Students and will also consider experienced PCAs.
Per Diem opportunities available.
Are you responsible for multiple patients daily in a hospital, skilled nursing facility, or assisted living community,
rushing from one room to the next? Would it be a refreshing change to care for people one to one, being able to
take the time needed to make someone feel comfortable and respected?
If so, Privatus Care Solutions is now offering per diem opportunities in our client's homes and alternative settings.
Whether providing safety supervision, assisting with a shower, or giving a massage, you will be part of a team that
truly values the importance of supporting our client's lifestyle and healthcare preferences. We also recognize the
value of an excellent caregiver and will offer you assignments that best fit with your life and your preferences.
If you are a polished, experienced caregiver seeking a unique private care experience we would love to meet you.
Overview of CNA/HHA/PCA Job Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance with transfers and ambulation; monitor for safety.
• Assist with all activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Transport client to and from medical appointments, social events, and/or vacations.
• Assist with laundry, meal preparation, light housekeeping.
• Run errands, such as picking up prescriptions or grocery shopping.
• Encourage and assist with exercises.
• Remind client to take medications.
• Accurately document all activity, including intake and output, on each shift.
• Immediately report any changes in condition to clinical supervisor.
• Support client's passions and interests, such as reading to them or providing pet care.
HOME HEALTH AIDE POSITION (WATERTOWN, WALTHAM)
compensation: per diem compensation
All at Home Health Care is looking for an experienced and reliable Home Health Aide to care for patients in the
Watertown, Needham, Newton, Waltham areas. We offer competitive salary and have a great leadership team that
will support you in every way possible. We are not a "Drive Through" home care agency. We look for quality in
every step of care we provide and are looking for a Home Health Aide who fits that vision.
We are looking for candidates that have Home Health Aide Certification and reliable transportation.
This is a great opportunity to help those in need within your community. Our Home Health Aides will
assist patients with activities of daily living, personal care and homemaking. Come join our growing team in
an agency that values teamwork, growth and professionalism.
Please send reply to this ad with an updated resume or call us at 617-782-9915.
We look forward to hearing from you.
REPLY BY EMAIL: MKTBG-4810826284@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
PT NURSE AIDE / NURSING ASSISTANT (CAMBRIDGE)
We are an Assisted Living Community in Cambridge seeking a Part time CNA to work the 11pm-7am shift every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday) with the possibility of more shifts. We are seeking caring and motivated CNA's to join our team and help seniors maintain their independence.
Experience working with elders is a plus but not necessary. New CNAs welcome.
Don't hesitate to stop by and fill out an application or email us a copy of your resume.
We look forward to meeting you!!
PT PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANT (MALDEN)
compensation: Mass health rate
PCA needed through MassHealth
Have 24+ hours that can be distributed per our agreement. I also have 2 evening hours that need to be used each evening,
for a total of 38 hours a week. Work will be done on a "split shift"
Need a couple of hours in the morning for help showering and dressing. 3 days need to be out by 7 AM. I also need help later in day need to have help cooking shopping, showering help with house cleaning, laundry. I am more flexible with weekend hours.
- Work 7 days
- You Have a driver’s license and automobile
- You must not smoke
- Use your own car for transportation chores
I want to break up the work week hours into early to help prepare for work and later for
shopping food prep and other living chores.
REPLY BY EMAIL: MBWHB-4810669077@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
CONSTRUCTION KNOWLEDGE MEETS OFFICE OPPORTUNITY (NEEDHAM)
We are currently looking for a clean cut hard working guy who wants an opportunity in an office.
We are looking for someone with knowledge of the trades and also quick on the computer.
Must have a great personality, reliable transportation and the ability to work a 40hr week.
Please send resumes.
REPLY BY EMAIL: XQH4W-4810819595@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG
RENTAL SALES ASSOCIATE - PAYLESS CAR RENTAL (BOSTON)
compensation: Will Be Discussed Further in Employment Process
As a Payless Rental Sales Associate you will assist customers with their vehicle rental to ensure a positive customer experience, while also promoting our additional products and services. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, motivated by money, has a passion for customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
We provide a full-time or part-time schedule, hourly base pay PLUS an extremely lucrative commission/incentive/bonus plan. Full- time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Prescription Plans, Dental and 401K Savings Plan.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
At least 6 months of experience in a role where sales and customer service were key elements of your duties.
Ability to handle high-pressure sales and service situations in a calm and collected manner.
Willing to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database.
Willing to complete pre-employment testing, drug screen, and background check.
In order to be considered for this outstanding opportunity you must be sales driven, self-motivated, personable,
dependable, and willing to work shifts that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Payless Car Rental is an EEO Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
PARKING SUPERVISOR (BOSTON)
Interested in a company that provides fast-track opportunities?
If so, park yourself at VPNE Parking Solutions.
We are a recognized leader in the hospitality industry, providing outstanding parking and transportation services
for many of New England's leading hospitals and businesses.
We are currently accepting applications for a supervisor position at one of our hotel locations in Boston. The role of the Supervisor is to facilitate an impressive operation with impressive team members providing exceptional service. This includes making an exceptional impression on every guest by engaging with our guests in a positive and friendly manner and giving the guest the best experience possible while providing safe and efficient service.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
· Experience as a valet
· Familiarity with hotels and guest services
· Proven experience in customer service and customer friendly
· Clean driving record and criminal history
· Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
· Professional attitude and demeanor
· Ability to run for vehicles and lift 50lbs
· Willing to stand outside and for the duration of your shift
· A desire to learn and grow professionally
· Computer skills a plus! (word, excel, & email)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensure employees and guests are safe at all times
· Oversee the tracking of keys and vehicles throughout the garage
· Ensure all team members are providing exceptional guest experiences
· Communicate with other co-workers to inform each other of the organizational plan
constructed when the shift is over
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AND BROWSE OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS AT WWW.VPNE.COM/CAREERS .
PARKING LOT ATTENDANT / SECURITY (BOSTON)
Responsible for parking vehicles, taking payments for vehicles already parked, directing patrons into open spots
and assisting in the daily function & operation of all company owned lots.
Must be able to help with snow removal for snow storms!
-Hiring for Saturday & Sunday 2pm-10pm.
-Hiring for Saturday overnight 10pm-6am.
-Hiring for Mondays 2:30pm-10pm.
-Hiring for Fridays 2:30pm-10pm.
*When applying please note what shifts above you can work.
• Perform valet duties and park vehicles in open spots.
• Take tickets from waiting patrons and park or retrieve vehicles.
• Manipulate vehicles to take advantage of all spaces.
• Collect fees from patrons wishing to park in the lot.
• Issue tags to customers to put up in their windshields for display.
• Clean up debris from parking lot.
• Make sure parking grounds are kept clean and neat.
• Assist with snow removal as needed.
• Direct patrons into open spots.
• Check vehicles for damage.
• Position or remove barricades to prevent parking in certain spots.
• Greet customers.
• Dispense change if person pays fee to park.
• Help customers locate their vehicles.
• Resolve parking lot disputes that occur between customers.
• Escort customers to their vehicles if needed.
• Help patrons exit parking garage safely.
-Must be able to lift 30+lbs repeatedly
-Must be able to work in a face paced environment
-Must be able to work outside in the elements
-Must be able to communicate and interact professionally with employees and patrons
*Reliable, Hard-working individuals with previous experience is a plus!
***MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LISCENSE AND BE OVER THE AGE OF 21***
Please attach a copy of your updated resume for review to your response e-mail.
REPLY BY EMAIL: GMC7X-4810569043@JOB.CRAIGSLIST.ORG